ERASMUS+ KA2 – Capacity-building in the Field of Higher Education
Dialogue Interculturel, REseaux et Mobilité en MEDiterranée
DIRE-MED aims to establish a sustainable relation of mutual trust and intercultural awareness between countries of the Mediterranean through university cooperation. The project fosters mobility and exchange of people and practices, with the goal of achieving a major economic and cultural integration of the Maghreb region.
DIRE-MED objectives are:
To create a cooperation framework to facilitate international exchanges of students, academic and non-academic staff of higher education institutions from the Mediterranean region.
To articulate the cooperation between university and society by promoting intercultural dialogue and strengthening the international and entrepreuneurial spirit in the region, so as to make the labour market more dynamic.
To develop capacity-building of international office staff of higher education institutions from partner countries so that they will actively promote global mobility and opportunities for education and training purposes and promote the internationalisation of their universities.
To influence future political policies in order to consolidate, improve and develop new programmes and initiatives.
36 months – From 15/10/2016 to 14/10/2019
- UNICT, Università di Catania, Italy
- UP1, Université Paris 1 Panthéon, France
- EUSA, Estudios Universitarios y Superiores de Andalucía, Spain
- INCOMA, International Consulting and Mobility Agency SL, Spain
- PACA, Conseil régional de Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur, France
- UAE, Université Abdelmalek Essaâdi, Morocco
- IAV Hassan II, Institut Agronomique et Vétérinaire Hassan II, Morocco
- Sétif 2, Université Mohamed Lamine Debaghine de Sétif 2, Algeria
- Alger 1 Université d’Alger 1 Benyoucef Benkhedda, Algeria
- UTM, Université de Tunis Al Manar, Tunisia
- UCAR, Université de Carthage, Tunisia