Do you have to certify the B1 language level to finish the degree? Do you want to travel and learn a language?

  • Language courses from 1 week to a semester or more at almost any time of the year.
  • General language courses with a maximum number of 15 students.
  • Preparation courses for official exams.
  • Specific courses of the student’s field of study (available in some destinations).
  • Courses + internship in companies (available in some destinations).
  • Intensive and personalized private classes.
  • Classes from Monday to Friday in the morning or afternoon.


 Languages: English, German, French, Italian.

 Level test.

 Official certificate of participation.

 Accommodation (not compulsory).

Diego did not go unnoticed through the streets of London!

Student posing next to a phone box
Student walking around London
Student with the London Eye behind

For more information contact the International Office of EUSA by sending an email to

This programme is offered by EUSA partners through the International Office. Programs will be closed between the International Office and students on an individual and private basis. EUSA and its International Office disclaim any responsibility for the hiring and obligations of this agreement outside the International Office; however, the International Office will ask to be aware of the details of such agreements at all times in order to exercise an oversight function of the process and learning. We recommend that students who wish to participate in these non-EUSA programmes make sure that they are clear on the forms of payment and insurance related to the services they are contracting. The International Office will support EUSA students and graduates as far as possible.